studio policies and etiquette
Our Goal at Total Pilates Studio is to create a healthy and welcoming environment for our clients and instructors. With more than 20 years of experience, we have created the following guidelines that will ensure the the highest level of safety, fairness and quality within our studio. Please talk with us in person if you have questions about our policies or require special accommodations.
- If you are new to to our studio, please complete our Pilates Prep sessions prior to your first group class.
- As a courtesy to your teacher and fellow students, please arrive to your class on time.
- Please remove shoes and place them in the provided cubbies prior to class. Shoes are not allowed on equipment.
- Please silence your cell phone and store it in the provided cubbies.
- For your safety, please do not chew gum during your class or session.
- After a group class, please assist in wiping down your equipment or mat.
- Studio Closings: We follow the Tulsa Public Schools inclement weather policy for studio closings. However, we will make occasional exceptions when city streets are deemed safe for travel. Up-to-date information will be posted on our website at www.totalpilatesstudio.com.
- Cancellations: Private instruction and small class sizes are the hallmark of our studio. For private sessions, we require a 24-hour cancellation. Please contact your instructor directly if you need to cancel your appointment. In the event of a late cancellation or a no-show, you will be charged for the full amount of the session.
Because you are one of a small group in each open class, please cancel your reservation at least 12 hours in advance so that we can make your spot available for another client. You may cancel at your convenience through your MindBody account, which is available through our website or by downloading the app to your smartphone. You may also cancel by calling the studio line at 918-744-9499. In the event of a late cancellation or no-show, you will be charged for the class or one class will be deducted from your class package.
- Drop-In Classes: We encourage to book your classes in advance through our MindBody scheduling system or by calling the studio. You are welcome to stop by the studio to see if there is space available in a class. However, clients who have registered in advance have first priority. Occasionally a class might be cancelled if no one has signed up within an hour of class. If this is the case, please be prepared for a cancelled class.